100 Names of God Daily Devotional (Flexisoft Cover)

100 Names of God Daily Devotional (Flexisoft Cover)

B. inggris tolong bantu pertanyaan ini​

tolong bantu pertanyaan ini​

Jawaban:

H.

1. It (is) cold today.

2. l (am) eating dinner now.

3. They (are) Italian.

4. There (are) some books on the table.

5. His name (is) Haryo.

6. We (are) from Maluku.

7. That (is) right.

8. l (am) okay , thanks.

9. He (is) an English teacher.

10. You (are) so smart.

l.

1. They - are - smart - students.

2. My - name - is - Dika - and - l - am - a - student.

3. Today - is - it - a - nice - day.

4. We - are - from - Mexico.

5. There - are - twenty - students - in - my - class.

Bagian H.
1. is
2. am
3. are
4. is
5. is
6. are
7. is
8. am
9. is
10. are

Bagian I
1. they are smart students
2. my name is Dika and i am a student
3. is it nice day today
4. We are from Mexico
5. there are twenty students in my class

Hope its helps ! ^^ [answer.2.content]